Parish School of Religion (PSR) will be held September 11, 2022 -- May 7, 2023 from 9:15AM-10AM in the Parish Activity Center at Immaculate Conception Catholic Church-Baton Rouge (ICCC-BR).
The information entered on this application is considered confidential. It will be used for the sole purposes of registration and enrollment with the Parish School of Religion at Immaculate Conception Catholic Church (Baton Rouge) and the Office of Child and Youth Protection of the Diocese of Baton Rouge.
(1) If the student was baptized at a church other than Immaculate Conception (Baton Rouge), submit a copy of the student's Baptismal Certificate to one of the PSR Administrators, Gloria DeRouen or Kallie Gregory.
(2) If the student made his/her First Holy Communion at a church other than Immaculate Conception (Baton Rouge), submit a copy of the student's First Holy Communion Certificate to one of the PSR Administrators, Gloria DeRouen or Kallie Gregory.
(3) If the student is older than 7-years-old, has not been baptized and/or has not made his/her First Holy Communion, please contact our Main Office (225-775-7067) for more details.
(1) On this website, click the "Join Our ICCC Family" menu tab to complete and submit a New Member Registration Form OR
(2) Located in the entrance of the church, complete a hardcopy of the New Member Registration Form and give it to an usher of the Hospitality Ministry (or place it in the collection basket located in the entrance of the church)
Click here to edit
Due to the possible spread of COVID-19, all Parish School of Religion (PSR) students, PSR volunteers and Immaculate Conception Catholic Church-Baton Rouge (ICCC-BR) employees, parishioners, and authorized visitors are required to wear a face mask and to use hand sanitizer during PSR hours of operation.
During any PSR breakfast or other meal times, all participating diners are allowed to remove their face masks to eat and drink but must socially distance.
If a PSR student, primary parent/legal guardian, authorized visitor, ICCC-BR employee, ICCC-BR parishioner or PSR volunteer knows or suspects that he/she has contracted or has been exposed to COVID-19, he/she must quarantine, must cease attending PSR activities, and cannot enter any ICCC-BR buildings until he/she tests negative.
Disposable face masks and industrial-strength hand sanitizer will be available at all times inside the Parish Activity Center.
A. One (1) Child Enrolled = $25
B. Each Additional Child Enrolled after first enrolled child = $15 per child
C. Sacrament Fee (First Holy Communion or Confirmation), if applicable = $10 per child
PAYING BY CHECK
1. Make your check payable to "Immaculate Conception".
2. In the check's Memo section, write: "PSR 2022-23" and the name(s) of the child(ren) being registered.
3. Give your check to one of the PSR Administrators, Gloria DeRouen or Kalli Gregory OR place your check in the collection basket located in the church's entrance OR drop-off your check to the Main Office of the Ministry Building during business hours (Mon-Thu 9AM-12PM, 1PM-4PM and Fri 9AM-12PM).
On this Website (www.immaculateconceptionbr.org)
1. Click the "Donate Now" button or the "Online Giving" menu tab followed by clicking the "WeShare" button.
2. Click the "Welcome" icon.
3. At "Choose a Designation", click the "One-time" button.
4. At the "Fund" drop down arrow, highlight Parish School of Religion".
5. At "Amount", enter the total amount being paid (registration fees and any applicable sacrament fees).
6. Click the "Submit" button to finalize your payment transaction.
1. On the "Immaculate Conception Church (Pastor Thomas Clark)" icon of the "My Place of Worship" page, click the "Give" button.
2. On the "Select Your Gift" page, click the dollar amount button that identifies the total amount being paid (registration fees and any applicable sacrament fees).
3. Click the "Parish School of Religion" button.
4. Click the "Continue" button to finalize your payment transaction.
Please click the "I'M NOT A ROBOT" and "SUBMIT" buttons before exiting this application. Thank you!
Your time to complete the form is about to expire due to inactivity. Please click "Continue Working" to complete the form and submit, otherwise your changes will be lost.
Your session will expire in 60 seconds.
Your time to complete the form has expired due to inactivity. Please click the button below or refresh the page with your browser and try again.